Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Τελευταίες 5 Αναρτήσεις Paragliding And Aviation

Πέμπτη 11 Ιουνίου 2009

Why we fly?

Is it just me... or do people look at your screen saver and say "geez your nuts" ???
Is it just me or do you look back at the dude and wonder "whats nuts about what I do" ????
I love reading the news, guess it kinda gets me depressed enough to face a depressed world each Monday. But I am getting kinda confuzled at all the people that come up to me and think I am some extreme sports lunatic and ask... why do you do that.
Is it just me or do you too spend your weekend sitting on a mountain you cant fly off coz the weather and wind aint playing... get back to work on Monday and ask yourself how golf even compares?
Is it me or do you feel safer under your wing than on the roads? And can you even begin to explain that to someone?
Have I been the only one to land and just lay back watching the sky you just flew in asking yourself "Does living get any better?"
And did you try to explain to the first person who uttered the "hey so... how was your weekend" and fail to even get a 10th of that feeling across to them?
Do you ask yourself on sunny days how the whole world is not running for the hills?
Do you thank yourself every sunny day that the whole world is not running for the hills?
Can you expalin this sport to anyone?
I cant... and I gave up trying, I worked out if I did the skies would be as packed as the freeways. Screw that... go back to thinking I am a freak, I think you may be right!!!!
------------------------------------------------
Άρθρο του Chris Wharton από το paragliding forum που φαντάζομαι ότι εκφράζει πολλούς από εμάς..
φωτογραφία ιστολογίου: ηλιοβασίλεμα στον Αι Λια Παραμυθιάς - Αύγουστος 2008 (κάνετε κλικ για να την μεγαλώσετε)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Πείτε το εδώ..!: