Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Τελευταίες 5 Αναρτήσεις Paragliding And Aviation

Πέμπτη 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Soaring the center of the world - Anita flying over Delfi - Greece

*Article and video by anitahaf from the http://theflyingeffect.com

I spent just over two months in Greece this autumn, mostly in Epidavros, shooting countless hours of paragliding footage… still to be edited into a short video. I also shot countless photos, a fraction of which is stored here: PAD Flying Paradise
Before flying back to France I visited friends in Itea, Somya and Andreas, stopping by just long enough to catch up while enjoying their fabulous hospitality and taking in the fantastic sights on and off the ground.
Getting myself in the right frame of mind for editing two months worth of video files is a bit daunting so I decided best to warm up with the last day of flying in Greece, over the ancient archeological site of Delphi.
According to Greek mythology Delphi stands at the point where two eagles, released to the east and west by the god Zeus, met, thus marking the center of the world and the place where heaven and earth met.
With the guidance of Andreas, the local paragliding expert, I had the privileged opportunity of low flying over the beautiful ancient ruins of Delphi. I wonder if my flight-track is anything like those of Zeus’s eagles ;-)
The air was stable and the wind lazy, so I had three mellow top-to-bottom flights. The landing field is about 8km and 20 minutes away.



Sourse: Anita haf from the beautyfull the flying effect page
Also you can visit The Flying Effect on Facebook

*By the way many thanks goes to Asa and Anita (The Flying Effect) for the Dr.Flight link into the flying blogs list...!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Πείτε το εδώ..!: