Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Τελευταίες 5 Αναρτήσεις Paragliding And Aviation

Τετάρτη 7 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Σοβαρό συμβάν σε Base jumbing με wingsuit

On Saturday December 03 2011, I've jumped from Aragon wall for a wingsuit fly with my friend El Amarillo. After few second I felt my wingsuit going in a right turn then suddenly I fell head down barrel and fly on my back. Then I pulled and my canopy opened with line twist which never stop increasing. The wind flow from gorge pushed my canopy against the wall and I tried to twist off as quick as I could. Lucky one second before inpact a little wind escape my canopy from the wall and I could fly free.
After looking to the videos, we were scared to see that the right wing didn't inflate. After many expertises, for sure the only one vent inlet of the wing too close the harness made this scary situation. A little hide or poor inflation on wing made this critical situation. I was lucky and I still alive, my video could give a way to change the future for all Xbird1 owners. In a short start or a less steepy wall I was died. I think that Tonysuits should call all them back for update.


To είδαμε στη σελίδα ProBASE Worldcup

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Πείτε το εδώ..!: